Find Organic Locally Grown Food
- Michigan Farmer’s Market Association: Madison Township Farmer's Market and Adrian Farmer's Market.
- Adrian Farmer’s Market on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Adrian-Farmers-Market/151915178215362.
- Needlelane Farms: Tipton Farm offering year-round organic veggies and CSA (community supported agriculture): http://www.needlelanefarms.com/. on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/needlelanefarms/.
- Frog Holler Farm: Frog Holler Farm has been selling organic produce at the Ann Arbor Farmer’s Market since 1972. We start the season with a large selection of organic vegetable and herb seedlings, specializing in many heirloom varieties. We start harvesting greens in May and continue to offer a wide selection of vegetables, some fruits and our specialty salad mix right through October, and sometimes up until Thanksgiving.
- Find local CSA: https://www.localharvest.org/search.jsp?jmp&scale=7&lat=41.90424&lon=-84.05071&ty=6.
- Meijers has a good and often reasonably prized selection in organic fruits and veggies.
- Ann Arbor Farmer’s Market
- Suggest to Student Engagement that they drive a van once a week to Ann Arbor to shop at Trader Joe's and Whole Foods.